April 21, 2007

Ummm, Yeah, Warm Wipes...


Warm Glow Wipe Warmer

MOM TIME: 0 - But May Lead To Less Diaper Change Crying!
AGE: Birth and Up
NECESSITY SCALE: Want It

At first I laughed, then I was pensive, and now I just don't know what to think. Is it really necessary to warm up the baby wipes before they touch your oh-so-precious little one's behind? Shouldn't they learn to deal with a tiny bit of discomfort if they're going to survive this life?! Surely a momentary chill won't kill them, making this product rather, um, ridiculous?

On the other hand (this was the pensive part), I enjoy unnecessary luxury items now and then. Who doesn't like going to a fancy hotel and having a *gasp* towel warmer! It's really the same thing, and I adore the experience of wrapping myself up in a hot towel just after a shower. So why shouldn't Baby X be introduced to those things that make life not only bearable, but actually pleasant?

Also, I hate when it's cold outside and my toilet seat is freezing (especially in the middle of the night)! I understand why some babies start to cry when they are changed...

At last I've decided that while I might not go out and buy one of these straight away myself, I certainly would never refuse it as a gift!

Technorati tags:
, , , , , , ,

No comments:

Love, Learn, Grow!