April 30, 2007

Ever Feed Baby in the Bumbo?


Bumbo Tray for Bumbo Baby Sitter High Chair Seat Cushions

MOM TIME: 3 Minutes - Easier Clean Up!
AGE: 3 Months - 1 Year
NECESSITY SCALE: Want It!

I know, the title sounds wrong doesn't it? (Or maybe it's just me who has a warped sense of humor! You're right, it's me...Anyway...) But really, do you ever feed your baby in the Bumbo chair? I know I've already mentioned this chair before because I love it sooo much. You can therefore imagine my excitement when I recently came across this smart attachment...a feeding tray! I guess a lot of other moms have discovered how much easier it is to feed their kids in this rather than a high chair.

I like the fact that I can just pop it on and off to clean, because as of now my daughter makes quite a mess all over the seat itself when I'm trying to feed her...cracker mush, baby food smears. I'm sure you know just what I mean.

So, here's the Bumbo answer to all that. Yey! It keeps their hands where you can see them, and is good for putting a toy or two on the tray for them to play with instead of constantly going after the food-filled spoon...Nice idea Bumbo People.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

meleah rebeccah said...

Great PAGE! love the title!

Speak Sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mommy X said...

Thanks Meleah. You're the first to comment on here. Woo-hoo! :) It's encouraging.

Love, Learn, Grow!