June 07, 2007

Cheeky Shirts for the Littles

I don't really like "baby" clothes. I like fun clothes that look like adult clothes with maybe just a hint of "cutesy" about it. I'd more likely put my daughter in a Punk Rock outfit than a frilly pink dress.

Needless to say I think these shirts are adorable. "What's that? What do they say?"

Grant it I think they'd be just a little bit funnier if they said something like "My Mom's A Nut" or "Come Here I've Got Something For You" on the butt...But these are good too.

They have the added value of you getting to enjoy the confused looks of people as they try to figure them out. BONUS laughs if they can't! (Seriously, they are NOT that hard!)

Apparently these shirts have just been launched by this company that makes an adult-oriented pictionary-like game that's supposed to be fun, and are using these as a promotion. I've never played it, but the reviews are good.

You know what that means? If you want to be truly dorky you can buy the same shirt in your size. Yep, you can dress alike and have double the strange looks. Or, if you prefer, skip the baby clothes altogether and just buy the one for you.

Like I said, I enjoy non-baby baby clothes...But it'll be a sad day when I look at my daughter's outfit and wish it were mine instead!

So far, my favorite's the first one in black for a baby boy, or a lesbian baby girl.

You can find them by going here, and click on "T-Shirts" in the left column.

Cheers!

Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Love, Learn, Grow!